DISCLAIMER:
Welcome, or fuck you, depending.
I'm not here to tell you how many calories you can burn roller skating, I'm here to incite and entertain.
Take me or leave me.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sunday Self Portraits/Concussion Photos

I thought I was going to post one "Sunday Self Portraits" blog and then begin doing them regularly but then it didn't really pan out that way. Perhaps it is better doing it only once it awhile so you can really gauge a difference between the photos. (?) If you want to see what I looked like in the first Sunday Self Portraits blog I wrote, click here.

This Sunday self portraits blog is actually pretty exciting since I took them on the day I got a concussion! Sunday July 10th, 2011.

This is me icing my face immediately after it happened.
















This POV shot is me feeling like puking in the ER.
















This is my fucked up face in the ER.

No comments:

Post a Comment