|I made this wit' my 'chit|
It's I love Roller Derby Day again! (I can't believe my blog has lasted over a whole year! Check out the blog I posted last year on I love roller derby day, it's my top 10 things I love about roller derby!) In celebration, and since I am going to Rollercon for the first time this year, I am going to post the top 10 things I am excited about for Rollercon 2011.
10) Making fun of people who brought kids to Vegas
9) Skating down the Las Vegas strip
8) A hug from Dumptruck
7) A spanking from The Commissioner
6) Long Island ice teas at 9 am and Mimosas at 11 pm
5) Going to a strip club (???)
3) Networking (Partying)
2) A new found appreciation for being a Californian, (even if I do live in L.A.)
1) Infiltrating that shit! I said to my friend, "I think Rollercon is going to piss me off" and she said, "Dude, I think YOU'RE going to piss Rollercon off." Touche friend, touche.
I've got 500 stickers, 650+ mini mags, 500 business cards and 20 promo items for 20 lucky people.
BRING IT BITCHEZ!!!