DISCLAIMER:
Welcome, or fuck you, depending.
I'm not here to tell you how many calories you can burn roller skating, I'm here to incite and entertain.
Take me or leave me.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

It's I love Roller Derby Day! (Pt. 2)

I made this wit' my 'chit

It's I love Roller Derby Day again! (I can't believe my blog has lasted over a whole year! Check out the blog I posted last year on I love roller derby day, it's my top 10 things I love about roller derby!) In celebration, and since I am going to Rollercon for the first time this year, I am going to post the top 10 things I am excited about for Rollercon 2011.

10) Making fun of people who brought kids to Vegas

9) Skating down the Las Vegas strip
 
8) A hug from Dumptruck

7) A spanking from The Commissioner

6) Long Island ice teas at 9 am and Mimosas at 11 pm

5) Going to a strip club (???)

4) BUFFETS!!!

3) Networking (Partying)

2) A new found appreciation for being a Californian, (even if I do live in L.A.)

1) Infiltrating that shit! I said to my friend, "I think Rollercon is going to piss me off" and she said, "Dude, I think YOU'RE going to piss Rollercon off." Touche friend, touche.

I've got 500 stickers, 650+ mini mags, 500 business cards and 20 promo items for 20 lucky people.

BRING IT BITCHEZ!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment