DISCLAIMER:
Welcome, or fuck you, depending.
I'm not here to tell you how many calories you can burn roller skating, I'm here to incite and entertain.
Take me or leave me.

Friday, July 16, 2010

It's "I Love Roller Derby Day"!


 Today is "I Love Roller Derby Day"
In its honor I have prepared my very own:
Top 10 Reasons why I love Roller Derby

10. Fans buy me drinks and little kids tell me I'm cool

9.   Makes exes jealous

8.   No one knows my real name, (they'll never catch me!)

7.   I don't have to hide when I'm a bitch

6.   It's fast and full contact

5.   Leg warmers, enough said!

4.   I don't have to worry about going to the gym

3.   Strong women kicking ass

2.   It is 100% American

1.   I'm good at it

There you have it, my top 10.

Happy "I Love Roller Derby Day" Everyone!!!

1 comment: