DISCLAIMER:
Welcome, or fuck you, depending.
I'm not here to tell you how many calories you can burn roller skating, I'm here to incite and entertain.
Take me or leave me.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Which is it?


Which is it?

I don’t do this too often: write about things besides skating, but sometimes when it’s music I like to post. I went on a date last night for the first time in over 4 years. Why? I just escaped the convent! Actually, a long-term relationship, same thing, right?  Got into a conversation about women putting men into a category of “friend” or “potential spouse” within a few seconds of meeting, and in my mind I drew a comparison of these two songs.

So, which is it?


All I really want to do (is baby be friends with you)


 or, Foolish Love

1 comment:

  1. Both songs are really good. But i would choose foolish love. Because sometimes you just got to roll the dice.

    ReplyDelete