DISCLAIMER:
Welcome, or fuck you, depending.
I'm not here to tell you how many calories you can burn roller skating, I'm here to incite and entertain.
Take me or leave me.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

I'm YOUR local roller girl - HIRE ME!


I'm YOUR local roller girl!

HOLLYWOODROLLERGIRL@GMAIL.COM

* Need a fun/different/unique Extra or Background Dancer?

* How about great eye candy and entertainment for your next party?

* Did you know that roller skating is better exercise than running?

* Are you interested in private instruction from a lifelong skater and experienced roller derby athlete?

* Are you trying to get your child motivated to exercise?

* Are you looking for something hip and new on the LA scene to feature and grab your readers' attention?

I am everything you are looking for, and more.

Hire me for dancing skating, entertainment, lessons, acting and everything else!


About Me:

I recently moved to Hollywood to pursue my “derby dreams”. I told my parents I was moving to Southern California to go to Grad School for Roller Skating. –It’s not quite what they had in mind but I keep reminding them that hey, at least I’m not a stripper.

The other night I went skating up Hollywood Boulevard for the first time. It was exhilarating! People were snapping pictures of me with their disposable cameras from tour buses and I had to remind some very distracted gentlemen on the curb that their walk sign had turned green and it was alright for them to proceed into the intersection at that time. What can I say, I’m a ham, I love the attention.

Even though I have a bachelor’s degree and have worked on Capitol Hill, I am convinced my most marketable skill is roller skating. When I am out and about skating, people run out of their office building or cross the street to broach a conversation with me. No one has done that to give me a job! Roller skating is fun, draws attention and people can see how much I love it right on my face. It radiates from my pores. It’s contagious.

Now, all I want out of life is to spread my love for rolling through everything and all that I do. Help me prove to myself, my parents, and the world that this 100% genuine American pastime can excite the public once again; hire me.



Shoot me an e-mail so we can 
lace up and let’s get rolling. 


Hugs N' Shoves,
XoXo Auntie

No comments:

Post a Comment