DISCLAIMER:
Welcome, or fuck you, depending.
I'm not here to tell you how many calories you can burn roller skating, I'm here to incite and entertain.
Take me or leave me.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Feel it in your pants and heart


This post is a follow up to one I did in September. If you want to read it and about the history of Rollerblade girl’s skating mixes, go here first.

“Feel it in your pants and heart” is actually the name of an 80’s mix cd I made a year or two ago.  It has two parts to it, but this is just side B. Enjoy.

Suggested Parings for this Dish: Roller skates.


[This is the first song.]


Rock Me Amadeus: Falco



Love Stinks: J. Geils Band



Every Time You Go Away: Paul Young



Our House: Madness



My Prerogative: Bobby Brown



I Would Die For You (if you want me to): Prince



Celebration: Kool and the Gang



The Locomotion: Grand Funk Railroad



Ghost Busters Theme Song



Nothing Compares 2U: Sinead O’Conner



Lucky Star: Madonna



Red Red Wine:  UB40



Walking on Sunshine:Katrina & The Waves



It’s Raining Men: The Weather Girls



I want to dance with somebody: Whitney Houston



Talking in Your Sleep: The Romantics



Hey Mickey: Toni Basil

I Just Died in Your Arms: Cutting Crew



Time After Time: Cyndi Lauper


[This is the last song.]

Have Fun,
-Auntie

No comments:

Post a Comment