DISCLAIMER:
Welcome, or fuck you, depending.
I'm not here to tell you how many calories you can burn roller skating, I'm here to incite and entertain.
Take me or leave me.

Monday, January 31, 2011

The “Ads” on My Blog


If you have ever wondered, the logos and links I feature on the right side of my blog are not sponsors, they’re all skating related businesses owned by people I know and want to promote. I love that the world of roller derby is growing and as it does I want to help elevate business owners who are also skaters. Every business that is featured on my page is there for a reason, so check them out.

Today I added a link to Jen “Patho Jen” Scrivner’s business Pourin’ Mags. She is the exclusive provider of custom derby inspired bottle cap magnets, necklaces, key chains and hair flowers. Only some of her clients include Moxi Skate Shop, Wicked Skatewear, Central Coast Roller Derby, Silicon Valley Rollergirls & the Sin City Rollergirls. Derby greats like my personal favorite Pia Mess are even raving about how cool Jen’s merch is and how sweet and easy she is to work with.

SVRG loves Pourin’ Mags products!” says Pia.

She’s always making new designs and can customize you single or bulk order with whatever colors or designs suit your fancy. Did I mention she was the provider of the official bottle cap necklace of the 2010 WFTDA Championships?

***The Other Links***

If you’re looking to refine your skate skills, or schedule a personal skate session, check out Blade’s skate school. With over 15 years of roller skating coaching experience, Blade will help you take your skating to the next level.

If you’re looking to order skates, gear or accessories, Vallie at Rocky Mountain Skates will hook you up. She’s knows everything to ease your fears about buying online and will help your league out with a considerable discount.

If you’re looking for a pair of unique wheels that will turn heads check out Estro Jen’s Moxi brand skates. Her shop in Long Beach features one of a kind, cute and stylish skates for ladies of all skating disciplines.

No comments:

Post a Comment