DISCLAIMER:
Welcome, or fuck you, depending.
I'm not here to tell you how many calories you can burn roller skating, I'm here to incite and entertain.
Take me or leave me.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Roller Derby in the News


I’m going to L.A. for some derby debauchery this weekend starting tomorrow, so to cut back on my responsibilities why not read some other people’s writing? Derby has been in the news lately, which makes it easy on me…
 

Elvis Costello is a Roller Derby fan.


Another crazy betch gets arrested, (read about the first crazy betch here). Former president of the Cincinnati Roller Girls Mercedes B. Stafford, otherwise known as Sadistic Sadie, was popped for  wire fraud.


And the WFTDA National Championships made the Huffington Post.



Sorry for the cop out post guys, but I’ll make it up to you after this wild weekend.
-Auntie

No comments:

Post a Comment