DISCLAIMER:
Welcome, or fuck you, depending.
I'm not here to tell you how many calories you can burn roller skating, I'm here to incite and entertain.
Take me or leave me.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Suzy Hotrod in ESPN magazine!

So Suzy Hotrod announced today on her facebook fan page:  

"The cat is out of the bag! I will be featured in ESPN'S 2011 THE BODY ISSUE!!!! This is a huge day for roller derby! Links below to articles."

And it's pretty much a huge day for the rest of us too. ESPN recognizing an athlete from the roller derby community is AMAZING and an undeniably positive step for our sport as a whole. Congratulation Suzy!




This is this photo that appeared in the magazine, but check it out on ESPN's website, where you can also view the other athletes who made the issue.


Suzy Hotrod skates with the Gotham Girls Roller Derby and is the Co-Captain of Team USA
"Like" her on facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment