DISCLAIMER:
Welcome, or fuck you, depending.
I'm not here to tell you how many calories you can burn roller skating, I'm here to incite and entertain.
Take me or leave me.

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Re-Blog: Waking up full of Awesome

[^^^clearly full of Awesome]


I hate being a cop out and just posting photos or links to other people's sites, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do to keep up with your own deadlines, and besides- it gives me an opportunity to highlight other people's work. A friend of mine shared this on facebook recently and I felt it was definitely worth passing on. It comes from Redefine Girly, a blog about changing the way that we think about the societal norms that shape little girls.

It's called Waking up full of Awesome, and it's a great read.
Check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment