DISCLAIMER:
Welcome, or fuck you, depending.
I'm not here to tell you how many calories you can burn roller skating, I'm here to incite and entertain.
Take me or leave me.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I wrote this last night at midnight

You know, I just shut off my computer, got in bed and turned off the light. As I was drifting off, for some reason I started reflecting on my past year and a half in roller derby. And all of a sudden I had an epiphany. It was like a big flashing billboard in my mind. The thought was so shocking to me I sat up straight in bed and said to myself, “this is significant!” and grabbed my computer. It was more of an emotion than a thought really, because I can’t actually explain WHY these words came into my brain. But they are as follows:  

“I don’t like the direction roller derby is going.”

1 comment: